Sunday 11 July 2021

BIG CHANGES COMING!!!!

  Hi Dictatorshoppers!

At the end of July/beginning Aug I will be putting in a new main store.  I will be sure to announce it ahead so you will know what is going on.  I expect the shop to be closed for about two days at that time so that no prims land on anybody's head. Safety first!  At the same time I will be switching over from the CasperVend vendor system to MD Labs vendor system.  What this means for you is that any store credits or gift cards out currently will NOT work in the new system and I have no way to export that information to move it over.  So, please use them now if you can!

I apologize for the short notice and for any inconvenience.  There will be benefits for you in the new system - like PROPER % off storewide sales without having to get a refund, being able to pay the difference between store and gift card credits.  So a little pain now will save us all some headaches in the future! I will do my best to make sure everyone is taken care of as best I can.   (When sending me a NC, please IM me too to let me know to look for it, I miss things occasionally, thanks!  I may be extra distracted this month since I will be building the whole new store.)

No new gift cards will be available until the change over to help prevent confusion during this change over.

Dee

STORE CREDITS

There is a STORE CREDIT kiosk at the infodesk near the main store landing where you can find your current balance 

CasperVend doesn't let you pay the difference if you don't have enough credit (something the new system WILL do) so go ahead and purchase the item and send me a nc with the transaction and your current store credit balance and I will refund you the credit back.


GIFT CARDS

Any of the expiring sponsorship gift cards should be expired by now.  If you have any of the non-expiring purchased gift cards please check through them and see if you can spend them. CasperVend doesn't let you pay the difference if you don't have enough credit (something the new system WILL do) so go ahead and purchase the item and send me a nc with the transaction and your current gift card balance in it, along with the actual gift card and I will refund you the credit back.  If it simply isn't spendy now (ie you own everything I have ever made, lol you know who you are), contact me after the new system is in place and we can arrange for you to get a new card that will work with MD.


BUT DEE, I HAVE BOTH STORE CREDITS *AND* GIFT CARDS?!

In the event that you have both, just purchase the item you want at regular price and send me a nc with all of the relevant stuff (above) and the gift card and I will sort you out and send you the credit to make it all work out.