Wednesday 13 February 2019

Assorted Updates

Dictatorshoppers,

Given a small break in the event schedule I have been doing some little fixes that I have had in my list so you may be receiving an update if you own any of the following items:

  • Contempo Coffee Table (all versions) - fixed the white glass texture to display properly
  • Verve Sofa (all versions) - fixed the cinnamon leather to display properly
  • Modern Bondage Bed - now retired, this will be the last update.  Fixed the buttons so that the dominant has a 'give props' button in their menu.
  • Verve Bed - apparently the one that went into the 1.0 box was really the .99 version.  Many of the off the side animations were incorrectly positioned into the side of the bed, this is all fixed now.
  • (coming soon - in progress) Vespera Bondage Bed - additional solo sub animations and correction of attachpoints.
If you did not get the update or clicked it away by mistake, just use the redelivery kiosk at the front info desk in the shop to get it again.

If I find any more today I will just add them in above here.  As always, if you find anything "off" in any of your Dictatorshop items please send a notecard to Dictatorshop Resident in world.  I can not fix what I don't know about. :-)