Wednesday 15 November 2017

Updates today!

Dictatorshoppers,

I found a couple little bugs that needed squashing today so I am sending out updates for the Contempo Sofas (both PG and Adult) and the Rustic Chairs (both PG and Adult).   If you did not get yours for any reason, just use the redelivery kiosk in the main shop to redeliver you the very latest version.  You can use this method any time to check if you have the latest of something or have misplaced the original package.

I test extensively and take great attention to detail with my items before I release them but things do get through occasionally.  So if you ever notice anyting "off" with a Dictatorshop product please drop me a notecard and let me know.  I am always happy to correct any issues and send an update so that the products you buy in the shop are the very best they can be!